The candidates who intend to become part of Pakistan Navy are informed that they may have golden opportunity to join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission in Term 2018-B.
The interested candidates must have passed both Matric and F.Sc. or O/A Level with at least 60% marks with any of the below mentioned subjects:
- Physics Maths and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths & Computer Science
- Physics, Maths and Statistics
- Candidates of O/A level are required to submit equivalence certificate.
- F.Sc. Part-II appearing candidates with at least 65% marks in Part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate from the head of respective college/institute.
How to Register
The candidates who intend to apply are advised to register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. The registration will continue from 20th May 2018 to 3rd June 2018. The closing date for registration will be 3rd June 2018.
Find below job advertisement of Pakistan Navy published in Daily Dawn/Express dated 20th May 2018: